At Ballentine Partners, in addition to our passion for helping clients reach their philanthropic goals, we are also committed to philanthropy as a firm. Each quarter, our Community Gifts Committee selects organizations to support from a pool of worthy causes nominated by our colleagues. The Ballentine Partners’ Community Gifts Committee is happy to announce the support of 10 charitable organizations this quarter:
- 4 Lil Paws Ferret Shelter (NH)
- Boston Children’s Chorus (MA)
- The Community School (NH)
- Compass Working Capital (MA/National)
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk (MA/National)
- Family Promise (National)
- Friends of the Waltham School, Inc. (MA)
- Mary’s Dogs Rescue & Adoption (NH)
- Northeastern Ballet Theatre (NH)
- SYNGAP Education and Research Foundation (National)
We’re proud to be able to support these organizations and look forward to supporting even more non-profit organizations in the future as well.
Learn more about what makes us different.
Ballentine Partners selects non-profit organizations to support independently. This list is for informational purposes only and should not be seen as a solicitation for donations to any particular organization.