This article addresses important questions for the owners of substantial private wealth:
- What is the right way to manage wealth?
- What mistakes do most families make?
- How can families avoid those mistakes?
The management of private wealth should be based on a process that:
- Begins with a strategic plan from which long-term goals are developed;
- Is comprehensive in scope and addresses important interactions between wealth planning issues;
- Takes a long view; and
- Is as free from conflicts of interest as possible.
Learn more about Roy C. Ballentine, CLU, ChFC, CFP®.
Read the PDF